Y/. Winning whisper
An ominous, gloomy cloud
Of anger, frustration and shout
It darkens our sky, it’s getting loud
It’s about to thunder and rain out.
But there deep in our hearts
There is a whisper that starts
It is a whisper of unconditional love
Perhaps coming from high above
What will happen, ‘ll fully depend
on what we listen to more in the end
To the thunder, shall we give in?
Or will we let the soft whisper win?
Aufie Zophy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Y/. Winning whisper by Aufie Zophy )
Did you read them?
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke
- Dragon Kite Tanka, Chenou Liu