I sit under a pipal Tree.
As the wind rustles its symphony.
The applause gently sways down,
Crisp fulfilled, as new as your youth in bloom,
It covers me, I love its tender kiss of times,
They enliven the folds on the bed of my mind.
And when I twist and turn in serene ecstasy,
They gently murmur me your lullaby.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your lullaby by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Removed, Ismim Putera
- Tudung and Selendang, Ismim Putera
- Digital Children, Ismim Putera
- The Malay Adat, Ismim Putera
- Rice, Ismim Putera
- Come and stay and see, gajanan mishra
- Under The Canopy, Neela Nath
- Not able to stay pure, gajanan mishra
- Papa, papa, hasmukh amathalal
- Who is Richard Thripp?, Richard Thripp