Yuri Starostin Poems
- Novice Mzyri Mikhail Lermontov Novice Mzyri Mikhail ...
- Demon. Mikhail Lermontov. The melancholy Demon, the spirit ...
- Borodino Mikhail Lermontov BORODINO Mikhail Lermontov - ...
- About Motherland By Rasul Gamz... About motherland 1 I ...
- My Dagestan Rasul Gamzatov My Dagestan When travelled the ...
- The Delight Of The Pagan Hunt...
- The Cranes Rasul Gamzatov The cranes It seems to me at times...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Yuri Starostin
Novice Mzyri Mikhail Lermontov
Novice Mzyri - in Georgian means 'non-employees Monk', a sort of 'novice'. (Note Lermontov.)
Tasting, tastes a little honey, and lo al dying.
1st Book of Kingdoms
A few years ago,
There whereas, plums, noise,
Embraced, like the two sisters,
The streams of Aragva and Kura
There was the monastery. Beside the mountain
And now the pedestrian sees
The pillars of the collapsed gate,
And the tower and the ...