A.J. Ryan Poems
- On A Snowy Winter Day The silence was so startling As I ...
- Lies Of Being Gay Ever down, feeling out and astray, As ...
- Goal Of My Life I look around, my head is rotating. I stop ...
- Dedication To A Teacher Of Min... We all shudder inside As we ...
- Violins When a child is lonely as the moon And looking for a...
- Hangover I lift up my upper half, And rub my blurry ...
- Howlin' Mad Wind The game's over. The wind madly howled, I...
Hi, this is A.J. Ryan here. Although I am very young and am not quite strong when it circles around literature and art, poetry is a pastime that I really enjoy, and helps me escape the average, mundane life that I live. I hope you have the chance to read what I have to offer (if I have anything to offer!) and would appreciate your opinions on my work.
A.J. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about A.J. Ryan
On A Snowy Winter Day
The silence was so startling
As I walked on a snowy winter day.
The owl in his tree hooted partly,
But that was all nature had to say.
The thick foggy snow poured down and blinded my sight,
It painted every single outside solid white;
The endless grass and trees,
All the rugged cracked fences,
The empty roads and streets,
And them lonely park benches,
The frozen-over lakes,
The roofs of all houses,
Every jet black painted gate
And my brand new coat and trousers.
I imagine parents and kids playing in the snow,
Throwing snowballs ...