A Solitary Vagabound
A Solitary Vagabound Poems
- My Partner In Crime O sweet sleep, why do you run away, ...
- You Try And Try And Try Some M... You work hard not because ...
- Deep End Of The Lake You are standing at the shore, and all...
- Lonely Staring at the ceiling, But thinking beyond it, ...
- Leaving The Highway, Taking Th...
- Thoughts... He loved to sit on the rocks in front of the ...
- The Gods Ii
Well what can I say about myself!
I am just another human being on the endless quest to find out the meaning of life.
I am an engineer by profession, but I like poetry a lot.
I write some times, about anything which comes to my mind. My poems are usually not what i go through in life or what I see around me. But a few are ;)
I usually do not follow any specific type of ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about A Solitary Vagabound
My Partner In Crime
O sweet sleep,
why do you run away,
why don't you come,
and let us play.
Partners in crime,
together we will be,
to slay the dark night,
please come to me.
Only in your arms,
all the worries cease,
I can live my life,
and feel at peace.
Trust me, I wont betray,
for my love is pure,
and I can assure you,
that no one can love you more...