A. Z. M. M. Moksedul Milon
A. Z. M. M. Moksedul Milon Poems
- The Middle East: An Acrostic The fire of wrath has set all ...
- My Second Mother Seven long summers, I slept in your lap, ...
- An Aimless Journey Of Two Soul... Two heavenly roads diverged ...
- On Marriage My friends and family seem to love me no more, ...
- Of Birth A one-man army, Foes being two hundred millions, ...
- Of Solitude The whole world is a lunatic asylum, All human ...
- My Mother Oh yes, my mother! You are an age-old ragged ...
A. Z. M. M. Moksedul Milon is a Bangladeshi poet and essayist writing in English. He was born at Shailkupa in Jhenaidah.
He attended Shailkupa Pilot High School, Dhaka College and Dhaka University, where he received Bachelor of Arts degree in English and Master of Arts in Applied Linguistics & ELT.
He teaches English at Presidency University in Dhaka. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about A. Z. M. M. Moksedul Milon
The Middle East: An Acrostic
The fire of wrath has set all things ablaze,
Human things now steam up, tyrants cool down,
Earth mother cries at Ghibli’s ghastly rage.
Mice and cockroaches - all cry out for help,
In dark and dust, they see no rising sun;
Dictators are now unyielding leeches,
Day and night, they just drink the blood of earth;
Like Sphinx, they rise up again and again,
Engulfing rays of hope in their ashes.
Expatriates pay their wages of sin,
As they came to build the blessed nations;
So long as these ill-fated humans live,
They may never adore the Middle ...