Aaliya Thahseen Poems
- Damon Salvatore (Vampire) Piercing grey stormy clouds with ...
- My Day Begins In A War Children massacred and mothers ...
- A Scene At The Signal I gazed out the window And saw a girl ...
- 'My Warrior' Thou sprint like the violent winds Yet it is as...
- 'My Warrior - Part 2' The darkest horse thou ride And Seize ...
- It's Over A whisper came out of the shadows I looked for the...
- Hatred I breathe fire instead Losing control of ...
Just want a safe haven to store my prized collection of poems..yeah right! Just posted stuff so that people evaluate my work! xD more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Aaliya Thahseen
Damon Salvatore (Vampire)
Piercing grey stormy clouds with which he glares
Pitch black hair so silky like the midnight
Leather jacket snuggly fitting his body
Arms like steel and a grip like vice,
He stares with an inquisitive gaze
Leaving me in a dreamy haze
His cynical smile so compelling
Almost incredibly enlivening,
Whispers with cream and satin
Cuddles and embraces with passion
Kisses that expunge thoughts and questions
A look as stark as drugs,
Fangs and blood don't disconcert me
In his arms is where I want to be
Held in with love
And caged like a ...