Aaron Barth Martinson
Aaron Barth Martinson Poems
- Call It Life That Moves What moves the pen; the breath, the ...
- The Writer Weeps Within a tomb Or just a room, A catacombs...
- Bed's Edge It bothers me to know That although we fall ...
- Recognition Of Soul (How Many ... How many times have we ...
- The Devil Was A Man Short road Odd bent trees Long ...
- Your Quilted Words Every facet of her phrases Freeze and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Aaron Barth Martinson
Call It Life That Moves
What moves the pen; the breath, the mind?
A soothing jest by friends in time?
A death- a Love that's flown on Faith?
That Hope, misplaced by wretched men;
Address the jokes you play on them;
Those elements of soul stifled-
Between the brightness of your brain,
The fog seen only when you reign,
The words shown solely when you blaze:
A sun to rise, another son to raise.