Aaron Brown Poems
- 12 Months In New England January's frozen breath chilled ...
- First Night Of Autumn The smoke-tainted wind brushes ...
- Midnight Midnight‚ My forest of dreams... Movement all ...
- Chasing The Muse When the poet set out to capture poems, ...
- Ashes And Snow ashes and snow drifting in soft and low, ...
- The Ride Home I ride the latebound train tonight alone in my...
- Stealthy Comes The Night Hearts heavy with shadows cast ...
No, I'm not the (former) CNN anchor. Nor am I the linebacker from Texas. I live in the area around Austin, TX, but I was born and raised in Southern California.
I'm a software developer by day, and a photographer and poet when I have the time to indulge myself. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Aaron Brown
12 Months In New England
January's frozen breath
chilled February's dreams.
March's steady thaw
soothed April's little fears.
May's fresh bouquet
spurred June's own sultry days.
July's blazing furnace
warmed August's cheerful play.
September's midlife crisis
spawned October's bright displays.
November's mournful tears
streak December's frosted panes.
The old year dies drawing
a new year's first breath.