Aaron Colin Evans
Aaron Colin Evans Poems
- Croatian Sea Tiny droplets of water glistened, reflecting ...
- Spring Poem There’s such great promise in spring, beautiful...
- Sunny Sunday Ah what a fine day, clear blue sky, all the ...
- All About Summer I remember watching the curtains flutter, ...
- Martins Hill Bromley, Sunset I... A gentle breeze wound ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Aaron Colin Evans
Tiny droplets of water glistened,
reflecting the light of the sun.
Olive skin on a delicate frame,
slender and dainty laid on the decking.
I pondered her beauty in wild fascination,
a glow from the heat and cold beer.
Her chest rising and falling slowly,
us together breathing in the same air.
She turned and smiled with wide eyes and teeth,
the sea breeze blowing her hair,
I smiled from inside with an inkling of grief,
wondering how we got there.
And where we’ll be in a year.