Aaron Rigodon Poems
- Black Hair Woman Days I yearn to kiss your luscious ...
- Jesus My Savior Jesus save me from my sins Sins that scar my...
- A Stalker's Life The stalker spies on it's prey like a snake...
- Perfect Lady Her hair smells like a fresh flower as it ...
- My Asian Home A home very unique from other houses by its ...
- Burning Flames! The Chrisom Fire burning in the naked ...
- Foolish Boy I'm a fool who cares about you. I'm a fool who ...
I'm 19 year old and a freshman at John Jay College. I'm trying to become a lawyer and I'm not sure who I am in this world right now, but will have to wait an see. I love the ladies too much lol but yea that show's I'm straight by the way. Some confuse me for being bisexual sometimes but anyways I want to succeed and accomplish while I reside in this world. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Aaron Rigodon
Black Hair Woman
Days I yearn to kiss your luscious lips
Delicious lips tasting like a reddish apple
as I bite upon your watery tongue
Dark hair conceals your beautiful face
your beauty resembles that of Aphrodite
Praying you'll love this fool
Times trapped in my dusky hell
You're there to show me the light
Days your sweet words inspires me
Compassionate words bringing hope to
to this foolish sinner
Darken days, the Moon
shines on your caressive skin
my stiff hands stuck upon your
bosom while you remain silent
in the lace bed