Aashish Kumar Dimri
Aashish Kumar Dimri Poems
- Bread! Bread A street kid Guided me About life
- Lord Hanuman Some wonder Who is this monkey God? One, who ...
- Rama Someone asked- Why did life attract Rama Was it ...
- Kolkata (Calcutta) Poets define it As an eternal ...
- Mango You may Call it mango... But, it all Because of your...
With masters in Mass communication and English, Aashish calls himself a communicator, a devotee, and essentially, a learner. His creative endeavours are dedicated to his father Mr. Jagdish Prasad Dimri, his best friend, philosopher and guide. He is a published poet and essayist and can be reached at
firstname.lastname@example.org more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Aashish Kumar Dimri
A street kid
And its simile
Daily bread …
Or, fear of
It may or may not
Be anything to you
But, for me
It kills blues! ”