ABAYOMI OGUNNIYI Poems
- The Silence Of A Caged Word The silence of a caged ...
- Bone Of My Flesh Blown in the middle of the dust. Driven to...
- The Street The street. Flaunting beneath the steam of the...
- Lost Vain flair at the miles of despair, thy thoughts to ...
- Dancing Politics Dancing jamboree of the west, The roaring ...
- Happinness Happiness. Dancing to the drums of your heart,
- Rain Rain. Cant ride in the shivery of the day in the ...
Abayomi ogunniyi was born in the year 1991 in the city of
lagos, a graduate of mass communication, Babcock University.
hail from osun state, live in lagos.
i love poems, its life for me more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ABAYOMI OGUNNIYI
The Silence Of A Caged Word
The silence of a caged world
Fade, i see no world
than the crafty wars
and slave of humanity.
The moving feet of guns
raising bars of death in
the name of justice.
Slayed under the sleeves
of their conscience,
the apparel of covered
wickedness in the
breathing caves of faith
The weak in the stream
of blood at the moving
chains of the beast,
crying at the seat of
hope forfeited to a
world they never
Our streets screaming
in agony under the
pleasure and comfort