abbas abubakar Poems
- Sons Of Africa Sons of ancient soil Sons of ancient ...
- Black Angel Why do you want to eat me And give me the ...
- Raw Death Broken chair walk in cloud of gravel spine Yet ...
- Not Afraid I came to the world With a word in my palm I ...
- Happy Birthday Many creatures are in ovation Humming and ...
- Who Shall Console The World Rising from my pant of ...
- Voice Of Silence Speak to me O poet You kept pouring ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about abbas abubakar
Sons Of Africa
Sons of ancient soil
Sons of ancient moon
Sons of our old mother
Who wake before dawn
Milking the arid tongue of father
So much love have we
From your arms that oozes
Layers of tents
In the rain, we were warmth
And this rain of our soil
In the sun, we were sheilded
And this sun of our age
O sons of Africa
Grasses are bowing for your strenght
Ridges are eaulogizing your breath
Do not whack your canine on irony
Stand on your shore
And polish your feather
The shinning black