Abby Sowers Poems
- Pain And Hurt If you think you know pain Think you know hurt...
- Young Poet I am a young poet Do not know much I don't have ...
- Change Change is hard i try to change Sorry im such a ...
- Silence Silence curses this world Empty words flow like a ...
- Charmed Carve thy name into my heart, in stead of stressed ...
- Changing Again Well here it goes I'm changing again just ...
- Alwayss Standing still is so hard world is revolving so ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Abby Sowers
Pain And Hurt
If you think you know pain
Think you know hurt
Read through this poem and think again
Because you have not experienced pain and hurt
Unless your life was ever this bad
Like water kills a fire
Or rain clouds kill the sun
You stab my heart profusely
with a dull rusted dagger
The hurt the pain is unbearable
To know that your true love is dead
The one person you love you will never see again
To watch your loved one die just out of your reach
As they look into your eyes asking why
The unbearable hurt and pain you had is now multiplying