Abdelmajid Seghir Poems
- In The Search Of Me... Now i am looking for me ...
- All My Amazing Life Alone right now 'it's rough' My day is ...
- Crownless King City pieces have clashed down and the ...
- Men Of Fear Frozen souls, burnt hearts Make up bad men of ...
- Phoenix In this battle against life itry... I try, try hard ...
- Her Whisper Desperate cold sun passes by Crying over it's ...
- Jerk Star! ! I tried to write a song yesterday And i came up...
Seghir Abdelmajid, was born in Rabat in April the 2nd,1986.
In 1994 his family moved to Laayoune in the south of Morocco, he has become interested in poetry in the high school, after getting his baccalaureat he went to Agadir to continue his studies but he had some tough situations which forced him to go back to Laayoune and change his path to hotel trade and tourism instead of literature.However; he is still in love with English, and he is still trying to improve his writings, especially that he now is a member of a local music band called RECTOVERSO... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Abdelmajid Seghir
All My Amazing Life
Alone right now 'it's rough'
My day is my night
All my amazing life
Lost its charming light
When i made that mistake
That terribly destroyed me
I hope i still have a chance
To make it up beautifully
So that's a song for you
Because i owe you an apology
That's the least i can do
To bring you back to me
I'm sure you still love me too
I'm begging you to forgive me
To forget the pain i caused to you
Though it's not that easy
All my amazing life is you
And for it i am ready to do
Everything you order me to
Just give me my ...