Abdulaziz Ahmad Abdulaziz Fagge
Abdulaziz Ahmad Abdulaziz Fagge Poems
- How Would It Be? How would it be? When men of God Turned ...
- That Thing In Me That compliments me That befriends me That...
- My Dream: My Vision I dreamt a big dream Of countless people...
- Tiresome Visit On a rough road full of potholes, in a ...
- Godfatherism: Menace To Democr... Like a tick On a cow or ...
- Curse To The Bloodthirsty! Curse to the bloodthirsty! The ...
- Rainy Season Hay! It is yet another rainy season The ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Abdulaziz Ahmad Abdulaziz Fagge
It is yet another rainy season
The season of pride and enjoyment
Hurray! Everyone is happy because
Of the dear rainy season
As brighter as pure
Light and as Nice
Oh they’re accumulating
The wind is
And the leaves dances
Welcoming dear rain
Ah! Winds are hurriedly
The speed of