Abdulrasaq Akingbo Okanlambe
Abdulrasaq Akingbo Okanlambe Poems
- Ho! Why Thy Hasty Elapse Who trance that life is passing by? ...
- Cogitate Of Future Why thou encumber in this style Give me ...
- And We Came To Pass AND WE CAME TO PASS Hours are more or ...
- Easy Difficult Path It is easy difficult path True extreme ...
- Rolling Tongue This rolling tongue in the ocean of ...
- We Live Let Die The day you was born Each and everyone ...
- My Dimple Minstres For, soo lucky we met Either for me or ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Abdulrasaq Akingbo Okanlambe
Ho! Why Thy Hasty Elapse
Who trance that life is passing by?
Such tongue is accurate,
Thou had left us in the rear
I was astonished why we
all blind to see one another.
Thou have done us thus:
Move forward is tragedy
Flash back is a great intricacy.
They have overwhelm us
I mean they forgot,
Those with cleric
They did not keep in mind
Those with foster
But not judge our side
And deprived everything of us.
I heard a voice says 'we shall head off'
Another says 'we will all fly by night'
both nun, nurse.
Life is a field where triumph ...