Abdulrasaq Akingbo Okanlambe
Abdulrasaq Akingbo Okanlambe Poems
- And We Came To Pass AND WE CAME TO PASS Hours are more or ...
- Ho! Why Thy Hasty Elapse Who trance that life is passing by? ...
- Cogitate Of Future Why thou encumber in this style Give me ...
- Easy Difficult Path It is easy difficult path True extreme ...
- Rolling Tongue This rolling tongue in the ocean of ...
- We Live Let Die The day you was born Each and everyone ...
- My Dimple Minstres For, soo lucky we met Either for me or ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Abdulrasaq Akingbo Okanlambe
And We Came To Pass
AND WE CAME TO PASS
Hours are more or less alike
All scenarios in our living age;
Either fore or hind,
Up and down,
Zig or zag,
Are all Bizarre!
The apex diverse hours
Came at parturition,
When an embryo revealed
An adore fruit we have been waiting.
Late and soon,
It revealed, and we rejoiced,
We all embraced its arrived
Through our shoulders,
Although, it is vulnerability,
Innocent of nothing, but screaming
This foetus at its nursing age;
Dart up the roof and sky,
More often exult sucking and howl, ...