Abdulrasheed Dawodu Poems
- A Perfect Night A walk through the night Before it gives ...
- What Kind Of A Man I dwell in a garden, so green With ...
- In Confusion I Lie Looking at you with a smile How can you ...
- Nostalgia Living in diaspora Alone away from home Living in...
- Tranquil Heart Mine is a curious heart And what does it ...
- Daughter Of Eve Here I stand Just outside your well guarded ...
- The Spirit They Worship O spirit Scepter, subjects stumble ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Abdulrasheed Dawodu
A Perfect Night
A walk through the night
Before it gives birth to her own day
Just the night
Just me in the night
And few stars adorning her in her darkness.
My thoughts run far and wide
Shall I live alone in this lonely night?
My heart craves for a company.
And in the night I see light.
A full moon.
With a beautiful shining face in the darkness.
How shall I describe thee? .
One of a kind.
Seen once in a blue moon.
A knight in the night.
Even birds serenade thee.
Exalted is your smile.
That lights up a weary mind.