Abeer Badr Poems
- We Met In One Evening We met in one evening Narrated ...
- How Could I Let You Go? ! ! How could I let you go? ! ! ...
- My Love My love true My feeling pure,
- Weakness No longer I could resisted your love Could not ...
- Silence Your silence kill me, Is it a blame, reproach..Or ...
- Lost In Your Love It was not just words, we share it, It ...
I'm an Egyptian women, interested in writing short stories and poems, i express own vision in my writes and how i see the life through my eyes. i believed that life is a groups of the others experiences and ours own so i try to express it through my eyes and heart.. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Abeer Badr
Your silence kill me,
Is it a blame, reproach..Or sympathy?
If my honest anger you.. ignore it
I need your understanding
My feeling within conflict,
My resisting weaken
Silence is only my defended,
To let storm pass
I expect you’re caring
But you fade away with no word
Don’t know if it my battle or we’re partners into is?
Wish you stay with me till end
And share my silence with me …