Abel Udoekene Poems
- I Think...I Will Never Fall In...
- My Everything Sometimes, we sleep at the same bed at night, ...
- My Name My grandfather must have seen us, before he started...
- Motivation I can`t read this great assignment, though it ...
- Life I am still thinking of this miserable world, ...
- Just Because I Love You You should Have heard what they say, ...
- My Internet Friend She left me in trance and trickle me with...
I am a poet that write...
I write what i love to write,
and when I write,
I always remember my origin...
I was born in the era of gold..
to a loving and caring father,
my mum is geat and i love my family...
If there is anything else from writing,
maybe traveling, studying, researching and playing volleyball. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Abel Udoekene
I Think...I Will Never Fall In Love Again
I remember those moment,
when you come to my door and knock,
'who go there? 'I will asked,
but before I open the door
you was not there.
I remember when you flatter me with your smiles,
and push me into thinking,
but push me aside
when I try to ask you a question.
I remember our meetings and agreement,
where you informed me of your intention,
to love and love me till you breath no more.
I remember what happen yesterday,
when you break my heart,
I think...I will never fall in love again.