Abie Arun Poems
- Life Goes On Never give up though the road seems tough Wait ...
- Isn'T It Love? Isn't it love when our knees tremble Gazing ...
- The Witty Mother Cat The witty mother cat galloped ...
- T20 Too Ipl Cricket is the only game which lures me so much; ...
- Two Thousand And Twelve (2012) It is an acrostic poem - 'Two ...
- The Land Of Peace When my life was a hue and cry, When my ...
- A Rememberance Very few are the possessions that live for me,...
This is Abirami, a 17 yr old girl from India. Reading and writing poetry has been my greatest passion in life. My anthology 'Sub-Rosa Whispers' is getting published soon! ! ! Poetry has practically changed my thoughts and desires and alleviated my life bringing light into darkness and sunshine into shadow. It has made me adopt this motto for life: 'You should not reveal your works, your works ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Abie Arun
Life Goes On
Never give up though the road seems tough
Wait a day until you wade past that stuff
Don't feel low that you haven't won
Today you might not be that one
But think that you have just begun
And keep moving-on.
Every time you win, someone is losing
Every time you laugh, someone is weeping
Every time you are honored, someone is let down
Just because of you.
It is we who make others cross
Even without knowing about the loss
So when you are out of sorts
Just cruise past the knots.
For whenever you cry
Your fellow is up high
And just make a ...