abinaya saravanan Poems
- The Monstrous Exams We are the teens who have just begun to ...
- A School On Holidays Deserted play grounds with faded foot ...
- Listen To Music Listen to music To change your mood A fast ...
- Stop The War Oh world Have not your eyes closed Ealam ...
- When It Rains... Cloudy skies Dripping trees Rain wet ...
- Terrorism The men in the millennium have developed a vain of ...
- A Mother's Child Pristine love that never fades. lucky, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about abinaya saravanan
The Monstrous Exams
We are the teens who have
just begun to discover this world
The exams the monsters come to threaten us
on the pretext of making us bold
Even the parents become our foes
pushing us to fight these monsters alone
Thick bound books stare at us ruthlessly
and fear pierce our every bone
With the text reluctant to become our friend
we struggle with our brain to grasp it
Brain too becomes helpless and
heartless people say work hard a bit
Time becomes a challenger
and negative thoughts become a invader
Life becomes a borer
and stress comes as a ...