Absurd Religion Poems
- Thoughts Tuned out of the world Lost in the thoughts that ...
- Queen See her Go from Person to person
- Life I’ve been holding my breath for so long Make it stop
- King Whole cities burn at my leisure I laugh amidst the ...
- Light Families ripped and torn apart, Ashes spilling from ...
- None Other You are the only One who I love And with you, I ...
- The Tire Swing It was brought home one day On an early ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Absurd Religion
Person to person
Pull me down
Tear out my eyes
Force me to drown
Pull myself back up to be pressed under again
Say you're good when you're an evil QUEEN!
The second time around
Break my legs
Whilst my wrists are bound
I can only crawl
Shriveled in a corner you leave me to rot
Dead to the world
If only I could have fought
You check me once again to see if I have passed
A kick in the stomach is the thing you do last
Amazingly, I am still alive by sheer will
As you turn and
Target your next ...