ABUBAKAR ABBA SANUSI
ABUBAKAR ABBA SANUSI Poems
- What Am I? Perched on the wings of faith With sails set on ...
- Guns And Faith When the heavens and the earth blaze forth ...
- Nigerian Child With my eyes fixed on the horizon Looking ...
- For You I can crawl a mile To make you smile I can scrape...
- Save! When the heavens and the earth blaze forth their ...
- The Last General THE LAST GENERAL Like the rainbow He ...
- Where Is Thine Greatness WHERE IS THINE GREATNESS? ...
A young Nigerian architect seeking to create awareness for change and mobilising the youths for leadership through his powerful and thought provoking poems. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ABUBAKAR ABBA SANUSI
What Am I?
Perched on the wings of faith
With sails set on the ocean of hope
Lost in the euphoria of celebrations
I pondered and wondered
Who am I
What do I want
What's my personality
Is the world a better place with me
Will it be better without me
Did the heavens blow forth their trumpets
Heralding my birth
Or did the angels quiver in anguish
Will the evil I do live after me
Or will my good deeds outlive me
Will I strive for the common good
Or will I dip into the commonwealth
All these I don't know
But what I do know is that
Your destiny ...