Ace Capote Poems
- The Reason That feeling you wouldn't want anyone to know A ...
- Kisses In Bed You came in from that door I was lying on the ...
- How I Grow? I don't know how i grow Everyone around me moves...
- Home It's been a long time And now I'm doing fine But when ...
- Pain EMPTY, this feeling again ERRATIC, emerging strength is...
- What Will I Do? It's hard to face It's hard to accept That ...
- Missing You Baby is it me who's only missing you? I really ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ace Capote
Kisses In Bed
You came in from that door
I was lying on the floor
I don't know who you were looking for
Strange feeling I felt in my core
I was sitting on my chair
When I caught your interesting stare
But that time i didn't care
Coz' there is something that I bear
I looked at you and I greeted
You look back at me and I nodded
Suddenly you kissed my forehead
We end in bed and that's how it all started