Adam Bateman Poems
- Growing Still Hello to the hell of life, hello mother...use...
- Last Long Look Darkness swept upon the home, embers from ...
- Growing Without Bruises always hidden well, I promised I ...
- Cancer Doctors face pale, told a lie, thing inside ...
- Working For Fun The jobs we have, we do with joy, even the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Adam Bateman
Hello to the hell of life,
hello mother...use that knife.
Cut the cord to the past,
help hate...to always last.
Beat forward with desire,
fuel flame...to passions fire.
Now that all has fallen short,
remain alone...without cohort.
why try when it will fail,
runaway train...soon derail.
Continue on without hope,
slip back...down unending slope.
Goodbye future now is time,
goodbye father...cowards crime.
Never thought it would last,
genetic finger...from the past.
Pointing always to the seed,
forever growing...evil weed.