Adam Hannigan Poems
- Sonnet I: The Beach Laid Plans Shaking down the sunset with ...
- Soulless Desperation Two Wrongs cannot come together to make ...
- A Murder Of Crows Ominous sign circling from above Dark ...
- A Day Is Just Another Day If I dare to look inside my legs ...
- Hideous Monster Should you lie for the sake of lying? ...
- Waning Crescent Moon A life draws to a close Troubles ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Adam Hannigan
Sonnet I: The Beach Laid Plans
Shaking down the sunset with you
Purple Fire hewn and broad
A couple holding hands would chose
A journey our companions would laud
The beach reeling wave after wave
White plumes wet spray let’s play
Holding the last breath to save
These were the best plans to lay
Sand records our progress and our time
Footprints staggering crossed the stage
Let’s hope that they stay out a line
Two lovers star crossed lovers do not disengage
Only holding on to each other until the end of light
They bid each other hello again thru out the night.