Adam Latham Poems
- O Gentle Night O gentle night, lend me your grace, The hour...
- My Dear Old Shoes Be not amused, My dear old shoes Have ...
- Dance Fairy, Fairy Bright Dance fairy, fairy bright, What a...
- The Pixie King Inside the Rainbow Forest Where unicorns are ...
- The Steady Peal Of Church Bell... The steady peal of church ...
- Lancelot One man I seek with perfect symmetry, One man ...
- Neptune And The Lighthouse Par... King Neptune sat upon his...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Adam Latham
O Gentle Night
O gentle night, lend me your grace,
The hour is late and I must rest,
Give up my mortal earthly place
And take the unknown journey west.
Mourn not my passing, shed no tears,
All things are fated not to last,
I lived a full life all these years,
Remember this when I have passed.
The longest dark awaits me now,
The deepest sleep I e'er shall take,
One exhaled breath my final bow,
And then this life I will forsake.