Adebayo Akande Smartfingers
Adebayo Akande Smartfingers Poems
- Stillbirth Somewhere in the silent recess of my mind A ...
- Pull My Strings, Oh Muse! PULL MY STRINGS Pull my strings ...
- Smallville Like the ever eluding ebb of tide; The gradual ...
- My Lil' Bad Verbal missiles Running
- Delay Is No Denial Delay is no denial Amid sturdy ...
- Adieu! Covenants are better kept; not twisted or ...
- Femme-Fatale Some invest in silver, gold and all that ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Adebayo Akande Smartfingers
Pull My Strings, Oh Muse!
PULL MY STRINGS
Pull my strings oh Muse,
And my smart fingers will
Dance to your melodic tunes
Of sturdy emotional 'skills'
And appalling witty cores
Table me a choice, Oh muse
Either road I choose,
Still pull my strings
For my audience are starving;
Their tongues of praise is parched
Buy my thoughts Oh Muse
Not with a meager penny
But with inspirations so many
many than the birds that board the sky
Let’s drench their burnt tongue
And fill their empty bowel
With stacks of poetic manna;
Oceans of rhythmical wines