Adelord DuChene Poems
- Rookie's Challange For all of nine poems, now this is my ...
- Nostalgic Moonlight In a box of nostalgic moonlight I’ve ...
- Take My Hand Ii Take my hand, and let me lead you through the...
- Passion Intensity draws them, Desire warms them,
- Whisper A Charming Whisper Rings Beautiful Love
- Bells Of The Campanile Propped against a majestic pillar and ...
- Lovers Death Let me hold your heart But only for a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Adelord DuChene
For all of nine poems, now this is my tenth,
I have written, with hesitant breath
You see I’m a rookie without a writer’s past
Many a poem I have glassed
Jealous of those with the talent so dear
Living a life of great austere
Until the day my inspiration came
For now I write, no mechanics to claim
I sit and I wonder what people think of my name
As they read my words all the same
In you I look for help and to learn
For writing good poetry is something I yearn
I may not be established enough to even have the right
But I publish this...