ADENUGA TITILAYO Poems
- Mental Slavery Freedom running about searching for its ...
- African Black, bold and beautiful full of life, pride and ...
- I Am A Girl I am a woman covered in a hood that's painted ...
- It's Christmas It's Christmas and Everyone is searching for...
- The World Unknown Into the world unknown i go deep in ...
- Time You are so selfish that you think of yourself alone so ...
- Behind It All Pink rosy cheeks white sparkling teeth spread...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ADENUGA TITILAYO
Freedom running about
searching for its opposite unlucky victims
alas! here they are
bound in chains
poor eyes for you are too naked to see
Though the unlucky victims
move about carrying the tag FREEDOM with them
its a pity
to know that the set of their minds
had been tightly chained
But then in these people
inner strength i must say
for their physical strength had been tamed to sleep
or perhaps wiped off
This strength stirs up in them
while it stirs
it tends to fine tune the set of their minds
and partly open ...