Adepoju Kolawole Poems
- Ode To The Waves Of Time The ambience of time Shimmering its...
- Friendship Hands folded over necks Legs crisscrossed in a ...
- The Greatest Trick The Devil E...
- As Wise As The Ant As the horn sounds reverberate The ...
- His Magesty The raft claps of thunder The joyful tears of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Adepoju Kolawole
Ode To The Waves Of Time
The ambience of time
Shimmering its endless ripples
But for every time
There is a wave
A wave that alters the ripples of time
And makes all the ripples flow in the direction of the sun
In the direction of life
Here I stand in the midst of the ripples
The savage siege of the tempest
Has set the flow of time uneasy
A precious jewel has left the shores
But she lives in our hearts and soul
Through her laughter that could melt any heart of stone
Through her care that surpassed reason
In tranquility she molded lives
and in all this
I knew I had come ...