adia parker Poems
- Bad Influence We were loners floating through the ...
- Broken What happens when you build someone up Just to knock ...
- This Or That Do you live the music or do you play the part? ...
- Lost In The Moment Still As I watch your tembling lips And ...
- The Real Life It seems so great on the outside But welcome ...
- Little Girl Little girl With the sullen ways And all the ...
- Memories Such sweet thoughts of yesterday The tumble weeds ...
I started writing poetry and lyrics when I was twelve and a half and never looked back. I was born in L.A. and have grown up all over southern CA, anywhere from Palm Springs to Ontario. Let's just say I'm a bit of a nomad. I love music, whether I'm listening to it, playing it, or writing it. I think that writing has helped me grow as a person and it is my main way of expressing myself.ONE LOVE! ! ! ONE HEART! ! ! ONE SONG! ! !
PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS! ! ! I WOULD LOVE YOUR OPINION ON MY POETRY AND LYRICS! ! ! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about adia parker
We were loners floating through the city
Searching for the hand that feeds
We were the fresh kids
With the spikes and sneakers
Blasting through the speakers
I'll stop thinking about you
If you agree to lock me out
You mattered the most
Now nothing matters less
You were more than a bad influence
You were more than my enabler
You were more than rebellion and freedom
You were more than rage
You were more than darkness
You were more than an animal
You were more than a bad influence to me
Who cares if you hate me
You had the ...