ADITYA NITTOOR Poems
- To The Grey Me and the mist, we got talking the other day, ...
- Neil Armstrong We sing the blues in milder tones, Tonight ...
- Working Man There are creases on his face, Like dry river ...
- In A Dark Room On A Sunday When will you realise, That the ...
- The Boddhisattva Tree Age my youth and pour it into your ...
- Wino's Wisdom The story of the old king and the sceptre of ...
- Memory To the dreams that a yesterday has painted red, To ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ADITYA NITTOOR
To The Grey
Me and the mist,
we got talking the other day,
about black and white,
about right and wrong,
about the weak and about the strong,
we were both grey and we floated,
aimlessly through space,
we are here this night, today,
tomorrow, we evaporate,
no great epics are written about us,
nothing but metaphors for a better world,
our aimles gravitation to things nameless,
gathers very little ink,
and even lesser pain,
so these words i write to validate,
our existence, our fate,
this is dedicated to me,
and the mist my grey, grey mate.