Aditya Raj Verma
Aditya Raj Verma Poems
- Hope And Faith Born of the same mother, Hope and faith were...
- Fallen Petal Laid alone in the dust a lily petal, Broken ...
- Butcher Shop Hanging knife, slaugther stones, Choping ...
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, ...
- Street Lamp When the Sun goes down, I rise up, Cool, serene...
- Lover's Epitaph The burning sun, Hanging high in the sky, ...
- Scape Goat Lighting flashed, thunder screamed from the sky, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Aditya Raj Verma
Hope And Faith
Born of the same mother,
Hope and faith were brother,
But destiny threw them apart,
God gave both a different part.
Hope grown of pain and sadness,
Faith nurtured in arms of holiness,
Hope relieved low, dejected heart,
Faith ignited belief in souls to art.
Stirring lives was only their task,
Hope did, but wearing a lazy mask,
Faith never reduced pain just guide,
Hope eliminated pain by fantasy ride.
Slowly faith was out of fashion,
Hope taught us 'the idle lesson',
Do nothing and hope for good,
Became the new attire and ...