ADOO TUADUM Poems
- Join Me Join me as I dropp my poem, That share feeling of ...
- Happy Birthday HAPPY BIRTHDAY Birthday is a day worthy of ...
- Call Her The Name I Know For Her name is Endurance Not to ...
- All That Is Vanity Is the lust of the eyes That makes man ...
- To My Friend Elizabeth Friends call you Elizabeth Both I ...
- The Man With The Love The man with the love Never dropped me...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ADOO TUADUM
Join me as I dropp my poem,
That share feeling of the likeminded prose,
In a place of harsh prove,
To let the part discuss with point
And fill with allusion.
Join me as I move with gladness,
Flowing with food for thought,
To influence my readers glade,
And do words with inscription,
Embody with inspection.
Join me as I work with acquaintance,
With rhyme of acceptance,
To grows heart of mediation,
And elaborate the mediator
To know his diction.
Join me as I see the wished of people
To be protected like the apple