Adrian Equihua Poems
- My Class [Coro x4] Who am I for I am he, he who represents ...
- Life Life Life... Its On Me Life keeps spinnin and so do i ...
- Mi Cultura/ My Culture Oye compa como estan la familia En el...
- No More! ! ! ! No more me no more you but when i say you ...
- You And Me Princess... I look deep into your eyes I'm stuck...
- Love.Love.Love I See U i see u..wow! ! is what i say i say ...
rapper for god
cool, funny, outgoing more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Adrian Equihua
[Coro x4] Who am I for I am he, he who represents the Academy.
I’m going to take you thru a journey//
Ever so nice and ever so resuming//
Time that twice//
Who am I man who is he he’s the cat that presents the academy//
Let’s go back a couple of years freshmen year when everything was never on tract//
Every little thing I was basically attack//
The essence in me//
Was nothing but pure envy//
None had the mind//
None had the time //
To engrave something deep deep with-in my mind//
So I did a turn//
And started writing these poetic ...