Ahmad Arli Hikmawan
Ahmad Arli Hikmawan Poems
- Queen Of Disguise Walk among the crowd Speak normally and ...
- Dear Sister Dear Little Brother Please tell me whether You ...
- Magic Lamp Humming around the bay Under a clear sunny ...
- Inverse What you like I dislike What you do I don't do
- Serenity What is wiseness? Is it indifference? Reflecting...
- Pirates A pirate ship cruising in the ocean Like a dot in an...
- Loop Life is circling around Spirits getting inbound Ghosts...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ahmad Arli Hikmawan
Queen Of Disguise
Walk among the crowd
Speak normally and loud
Wandering in midday
Step on the sideway
Here comes the masked
Live as a cast
Socialize like Cassanova
Emphatize like Oprah
She is the Queen of Disguise
Everyone coming for advice
Will submit and follow
Becoming Barons of hollow
She is the Countess of Deception
If one ever takes an action
Logic will be turn upside down
Even white will be seen as brown
One day her match appear
Crystalic with a freezing spear
A rock that's clear and pure
Who's got nothing to hide for ...