Ahmed Tokyo Poems
- Silver Bullet His soul has a paradox So much ...
- Dreamer why do we have to run away from our past? why do we...
- Recalled To Life Sitting under the blue sky watching the ...
- Warm It's too cold.. I'm freezing inside my heart.. I'm ...
- Gemeni May be i love u.... i think i do after one moment: i...
- Love Always Dies The best thing about it is that you always ...
- How Come May be there are no words to speak when the ...
I am looking for a poem that says Everything so I don't have to write anymore. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ahmed Tokyo
His soul has a paradox
So much contradiction
Is his dream fiction, or non fiction
Running life through clocks
By The natty as a fox
wraping his heart with locks
But suddenly got unwraped by some eye knocks
That knocked him down after being strong
That lasted for so long
Although that smile of her was a pong
Her words were his best song
she was the SILVER BULLET
That didn't get the lane wrong
A mugger who mugged his mind
He would love those moments to rewind
But always thinks that he was blind
Eventhough she was kind