Aidan Keith Poems
- For Her She is beautiful. She is beautiful with make up ...
- Consuming Sleep O, why hast thou ill-fated me? Were e'er ...
- Song - Fightin' Man I’m singin’ this song ‘bout a friend of ...
- Waiting For The Lecture To Beg... Commotion, Tapping, ...
- Status Don't look at me. Do not speak to me. I am not here ...
- Lilies Ideally, working through the day; Instead, trade ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Aidan Keith
She is beautiful.
She is beautiful with make up on.
She is beautiful without it on.
She is beautiful right after running miles on the treadmill.
She is beautiful when she isn't smiling.
She is beautiful when she is smirking.
She is beautiful when she is smiling.
She is beautiful inside.
She is beautiful out.
Her hair is perfect.
Oh, she is beautiful.
Sometimes she isn't paying attention to me and I will stare at her;
She can feel me staring so she looks and I turn up a smirk,
Then full smile,
Then she follows;
I love making her smile.