Aiden Francois Poems
- Fairytale Welcome to my fairytale Where things aren’t as ...
- Out Of Salvations Grasp You can feel the silence. Taste the ...
- Paranoid I heard it I’m not crazy It crept across my ...
- I Only Use Natural Paints. Blo...
- Desperation Creates The Best K...
- Gone To Waste Twisted. Demented I don’t even get it. I ...
- Dream Sequence Close your eyes and my dreams will silence ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Aiden Francois
Welcome to my fairytale
Where things aren’t as they seem
Princess’s Dragon’s Betrayal
These things aren’t just a dream
Knights will tell us things they know
Things you’ll want to believe
But when the time for dragons come
His words are all that’s seen
Did I disappoint you
With the fair maidens death
Well this is my fairytale and I’ll say who’ll be left
Our princess will be back real soon
She won’t stay down for long
When you’ve lived the life she does
One learns right from wrong
She’s learned that someone’s always watching
Though she cant ...