aileen smith Poems
- Submerged Each new day the wounds are riped open ...
- Isolation Alone. The first time ever. No love, no one ...
- He And I He makes me laugh, He makes me cry Sometimes I ...
- Not Durable The feel of overwhelming love as I lie in his ...
- Clash Different Personalities, Different lifestyles, ...
- The Unknown I'm happy! yet how long does this last? Are ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about aileen smith
Each new day the wounds are riped open further.
Each new day the end draws nearer,
The pain grows larger.
Hot tears sting threw my eyes.
try to block it out!
How can I when I know whats coming?
Will this happy girl ever be truely herself again?
How could she be.
He is part of her now,
She is in too deep....no turning back