Aisha Mone't Poems
- The Magic Of Spring I look to the left, then to the right, ...
- Because Who Is Youer Than You? You think you know me, but do ...
- I'Ll Always Be There For You In darkest night, In brightest...
- Life The Great Mystery. Life is a mystery always changing, ...
- The Man With The Plan In his dinky little lab, sat a very ...
- When I Die, When i die, i wish to die pure. To still have ...
- Little Brother! Brothers; they make you laugh haha, they ...
Sometimes the line between good and bad are severely blurred. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Aisha Mone't
The Magic Of Spring
I look to the left,
then to the right,
and i wonder at the sight,
the air is moist,
the air so clean,
i can rejoice,
i feel as throw i drank from the fountain of youth,
to feel so clean,
I wish that i may forever be in this sate of mind,
with a clean slate,
so pure of mind.
But alas soon spring is over,
the is dew gone,
the magic flees not to come back till next spring.