Aishaf Rehman Poems
- 'Unfulfilled Love Stories' In the dark night, While seeing ...
- The Rainbow 'THE RAINBOW' In the grey sky, In the cloudy ...
- Dear Moon, 'I Want To Be Like ... In a dark shiny night, ...
- My Heart
- Like Dry And Dead Leaves LIKE DRY AND DEAD LEAVES Like Dry ...
- Words Words are like seeds; Bury them on a piece of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Aishaf Rehman
'Unfulfilled Love Stories'
In the dark night,
While seeing the sky,
I wondered why these stars are Twinkling?
Suddenly someone whispered in my ear,
'These are unfulfilled love stories which
Will be fulfilled in the heaven.
They are Twinkling and giving hope to those
Whose stories are not fulfilled in this