Aishwarya. Ash Poems
- Bell Once I imagined the bell. All the rest came ...
- Princess A little girl up she grew In a volley bowl of sky; ...
- Death-Death Nor dread nor hope attend A dying animal; A ...
- A Child A child's a plaything for an hour; It's pretty...
- Dreams My brother is always dying. My mother walks with me ...
Iam aishwarya, who loves to play board games, tennis, badminton and cards.I even write stories, poems etc.I love to read poems.I have a Sister named akshaya. She is studying in 1 st standard.I was born in chennai, Tamil nadu.Iam a malayali. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Once I imagined the bell.
All the rest came easily.
The young man in the burgundy coat
Lilies tolling their scent in the garden
Pale moon over narrow streets,
It all dreamt itself into tall dark trees
Shivering with sparrows and wind.