Aiyudubie Charles Poems
- Ethanol Oh happiness! Oh despair! the formal u steal the ...
- Word Power Words are two sided swords filled with sharp ...
- That Loud Bell Jingle jingle that loud bell how i wonder ...
- The Annual Ritual Of The Gods Lost in the misery ...
- Learned Tongue Hectic days Are gone with age To and ...
- Yesteryear yesteryear, great and stressful. it pains i ...
Aiyudubie Charles hails from ogua town in ikpoba okha local govt. area, Edo state.Nigeria. He was born into the family of six as the eldest son.He is a christain, an Anglican to be precise.he is currently studying law in Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Aiyudubie Charles
Are gone with age
To and fro
As we try to stroll
Navigating through our books
As pile of this, so many are our tools
Born of learned tongue
In black garment and wigs our power lies
Within our pen nd tongue arise
In us reside the spirit of law
For the benefit of us all
Fair litigation our plea
The glory in suit is what we seek