Ajiive Jay Poems
- Market Economy The great wheat field, No ‘loner wheat', ...
- The Act Of Faith A silent cry of a migraine, Like an ...
- Masochist Standing by- The infallible shadow- Of a Catholic...
- Rainy Days Let me speak of rains and dreams, Yesterday city...
- The Last Job Your thin long shadows, Strings of lusty eyes ...
- Traveler’s Diary Travelling with the wind........ Feet held ...
- The Boat-Man She saw a boat-man, A half naked 'grey man', ...
A toddler.....in the corridors of knowledge. A baby bird frightened of heights......
I have my dearest dreams...dreams
And a terrible passion to love..!
My last wish is to die smiling...million smiles! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ajiive Jay
The great wheat field,
No ‘loner wheat',
All on close to other's shoulder,
They are, together sown and reaped!
Yet a few ‘loner wheat',
Left of sickle's edge,
Left of pride and profit,
Yet reaper names it ‘charity'! !
Export and import it,
And create an economy
Of demand ridden supply! And-
Keep ploughing and plundering
Land of landless-
Lads look for-
Left over ‘loner wheat'! !
Ever, in this battlefield.