Ajita Pandey Poems
- I Am Not The Best But You Are ... I know that I am not ...
- A Sister's Call A sister calls her brother, To say him ...
- Call Of A Girl Listen! This is a call of a girl, A girl who...
- You Really Meant It You helped me, You taught me, You ...
- Listen To Her Listen to her, As she wants to say many ...
- Facing Challenges Be strong and do it, You have to face ...
- You Are His Happiness I thought he was happy, Happy with me...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ajita Pandey
I Am Not The Best But You Are Perfect
I know that I am not the best,
but you are perfect.
Every-time I fall down,
You are there to help.
Help, support, guidance you provided to me always.
I saw you standing with me,
even against the rest.
Whenever I felt alone,
I saw you with me standing by my next,
and when I needed the support;
You were always there for me.
I am your little sister,
But I know I am not the best
You are my elder Brother and you will always remain Perfect.
You guided me for everything,
Even for love and hating.
You told me never to choose the wrong.