Akintoye TemiTayo Poems
- Lost Love.. If I could reverse time I would play the ...
- Will You Still Love Me? Will you still love me? She ...
- Love Like A Song Your love is like a song I could sing it ...
- The Agony Of A Single Mother The silence at night reminds her...
- Love Like A Drug Her love were like drugs Yh hard drugs ...
- Forgotten Love He was like her old pair of shoes He ...
- Positive Life I may lose my Sight but not my Vision I ...
Writing is an interesting part of life. Im new to this anyway more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Akintoye TemiTayo
If I could reverse time
I would play the moments we had in a slow motion
Each kiss we share, we went deep
We took no precaution
Our passion burned like fire,
Together forever was the notion
I couldn’t imagine loving you less,
You were my invaluable devotion
But now these memories keep surfacing,
It consumes me like a pollution
And my scars reminds me the past is real,
Moving on is the only solution..